In 2006 the L'OCCITANE Foundation was founded with three primary missions:
- Support organizations in the field of sensory handicaps, in France and abroad.
- To safeguard the ""knowledge of nature"" in Provence.
- Support projects of economic development led by women in developing societies.
Within this framework, the Foundation will organize actions allowing it to promote, support, implement and develop projects that:
- Give a better quality of life to the people affected by sensory deficiencies: help their professional efforts, prevention, access to care and training.
- Develop the autonomy of women managing projects of economic development in developing countries.
- Support actions aiding in the preservation of the ""knowledge of nature"" in Provence.
Please visit our Foundation's website at foundation.loccitane.com.